To register or login, use your NetID and your AD password.
IT@Illinois is dedicated to advancing research, education, and public service by making every potential contributor the center of an unbounded personal network of social and technical resources. Whatever information technology makes possible in scholarship and teaching should be available at Illinois, regardless of what disciplinary, institutional, or geographic boundaries must be crossed to make it so.
The IT@Illinois initiative goals are to:
- Reshape IT resources and investments to better support 21st Century scholarly practice
- Reduce overall cost of IT through elimination of duplication and improve support for mission activities through shift of resources from lower-value activity to higher-value activity
- Reduce bureaucracy and increase agility
The desired outcomes from the initiative are:
- A personalized support system for researchers, educators and learners
- A connected, cohesive IT community that can respond with agility to new needs, that can rapidly adapt to changes, and that can easily collaborate with internal and external sources to provide service and support meeting individual and unit needs
IT@Illinois is not a reorganization; it is, instead, organizing our expertise, capabilities and resources to provide better communication, services, and support to our faculty, students and staff.